f10a13
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

f10a13

10a13-THPT Bùi Thị Xuân 2009 2010

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  Latest imagesLatest images  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  
Pạn mún làm Admin...pẠn mún tài khoản của mìk tăng lên vùn vụt với con số 1500, 750 xu hAy đơn thuần là thAm gIA lấy hên nhân dỊp đâ`u năm 2010 ?? ....Hãy nhanh tay vÀo bOx EVent - Contest nhá !! ...Thân! https://f10a13.forumvi.com/forum-f3/topic-t34.htm#117
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Trường Nhật Ngữ Top Globis Khai Giảng Khóa Mới Vào Tháng 07.2012
[Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 pm by

» Trường Nhật Ngữ Top Globis Khai Giảng Khóa Mới Vào Tháng 06.2012
[Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 am by

» SỬA MÁY TÍNH , MÁY IN, ĐỔ MỰC MÁY IN TẠI NHÀ HỒ CHÍ MINH
[Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:46 am by

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N2 và N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
[Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 4:46 am by

» vietpon mua sản phẩm chất lượng, giá tốt.
[Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:26 am by

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
[Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:15 am by

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
[Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 10:31 pm by

» 7 ngày [By Chip]
[Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:40 am by

» Cô dâu quỷ - CheeryC ( Sưu tầm há )
[Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 am by

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
Top posters
heo_kon (79)
[Eng] Desire - Ikari Vote_lcap[Eng] Desire - Ikari I_voting_bar[Eng] Desire - Ikari Vote_rcap 
SongHaJae (71)
[Eng] Desire - Ikari Vote_lcap[Eng] Desire - Ikari I_voting_bar[Eng] Desire - Ikari Vote_rcap 
mumpo_s3hum (66)
siu nhân thỏ (58)
HBT (34)
Ikari (34)
pEp1nK (24)
| sA ngỐk | (18)
Prince Of Wind (17)
||Chip|| (13)

[Eng] Desire - Ikari

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Ikari
S.Moderater
S.Moderater
Ikari

Nữ Posts : 34

[Eng] Desire - Ikari Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [Eng] Desire - Ikari   [Eng] Desire - Ikari EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:15 pm

another lame fic Smile)
============================
Tittle : Desire
Rate : K+ (over 10 ok ? )
Author : Ikari
Characters : all fiction (based one WonFany moment but i changed it into non-gasso fic)
Description : "She want him.....She think she has fallen in lo- "

Desire

It took a long time for her to realise that she wanted him. It took her even longer to realise that it didn't take much to prompt the flush in her cheeks, or the sudden shortage of oxygen in the air. He could cause such violent reactions within her with the subtlest of actions, all probably unconsciously done.

It was a turn of the head. The gentle curl in his hair. The warmth and sweetness that would shimmer in his dark, doe eyes. The coy upturn of a lip that didn't quite, but almost did, smile. All moments caught in time that replayed themselves on the backs of his eyelids to the soundtrack of that low, soft, but still manly voice. The voice which plagued her dreams and ruled her daydreams while the boy that it belonged to tortured her every thought and every decision.

The dance routines and the costumes that went with them certainly didn't help. The costumes themselves didn't leave much to the imagination, and her imagination was so very active whenever he was around. There were times when she would be behind him, or just off to the side as she stood in and owned the spotlight. Every time she could never tear her eyes away from him. The line of his neck. The slope of his shoulders. Each line, each contour traced and memorized with her eyes.

She watched as the smallest of tremors rippled down her back. Of course, being the professional that she is, she would never show anything but perfection at a performance yet she had seen the shiver. Her mind toyed with the sight of it as she went through flawless dance movements that had long ago been implanted into the memory of her body. Could he have possibly felt her gaze? Could he have possibly felt the heat that she'd been feeling racing through her body? Could he have felt it?....

Suddenly she identified with the lyrics they were singing more than she ever had before. Lyrics of love and longing, of fire and fools. Her heart raced as for the first time she began to understand - truly, deeply understand - what she was singing about. Because that's what she was, wasn't she? A lovesick fool burning up with the fire of desire and slowly becoming more embarrassed every time she was caught staring and becoming inexplicably shyer around him because she now knew that she had fallen in lo-

The lights pulsed in a dizzying and blinding flash of bright synthetic light. Trusting in her instincts and the memory within her feet and the music that kept playing, she kept dancing, waiting patiently for the blackness to recede from her vision. It was not surprising that the first thing her eyes focused on was the silhouette of him, the outline of his too-familiar body. She imagines to herself (with no small amount of irony) that the aura of constant, cheery optimism that draped itself around him shined so bright at that particular moment that he had managed to blind everyone around him. The assault on her senses leaves her dazed and numbed, unable to do little more other than look at him.

She does, however, feel the skip of her heart beat and the shortness of her breath as she moved next to him, pressing what seemed to be every millimeter of that body against him. There was a split second of silence, of absolute stillness as she registered every sensation. Then just as suddenly, her heart sprung to life within her, trembling and erratic as she struggled to hold the finishing pose in a perfect tableau of frozen perfection. The calm stillness was near impossible to achieve as every cell within her screamed out for some kind of release.

The performance came to an end. The lights went down to thunderous screams. And still her mind danced on, hand in hand with her heart.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

[Eng] Desire - Ikari
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang